MEFTEX stands for the English words MEtallized Fine/Functional/Flexible TEXtile, which highlight its originality.
Input materialPES, PAD, PP, glass fabric, viscose and other materials
MetallizationCu and other metals
Easy workabilityComposites, final products
MEFTEX metallized fabric textiles achieve unique, new technical properties while retaining all the properties of the original material, including the textile appearance.
The metallization of individual fibres is carried out in very thin layers without affecting breathability, the basic strength parameters and, in principle, even the weight of the base material.
Easy incorporation into various composites (for example lamination, compression processes) and also final products.
Newly acquired properties
- Thermally and electrical conductive
- Shields against electromagnetic radiation
- Reflects infrared radiation
- Electrical engineering
- Special clothing and protective equipment
- Touch and thermal sensors for monitoring and control
- Construction industry
- Personal safety and protection against harmful external influences
Find out more about MEFTEX metallized textile
Get in touch with us
Eduard Chalupa, DiS.